It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 40 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 35

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:26 am 

After a while, of procrastination and frustration I got the bare skeleton of the mod done. I got all of the UNSC and Covenant weapons that I found relevant and awesome in game dating all the way back to Halo: Reach. But this is the bare bones of this mod, working on vehicles and animations are my number one priority but help from others is completely welcomed that are experienced in 3D modeling. Feedback would be phenomenal as well. Special credit to Semits for a Covenant Elite model to start off with ;)

Pictures:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =441825297

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =442357547

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =442357450

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =442357403

UNSC:
Assault Rifle
Battle Rifle
Sniper Rifle
Rocket Launcher
Magnum Pistol
DMR
Shotgun
Spartan Laser
Saw LMG
M7 SMG
UNSC Turret(mobile)

Covenant:
Needler
Plasma Carbine
Plasma Rifle
Plasma Repeater
Fuel Rod Cannon
Beam Rifle
Spiker
Brute Shot
Brute Plasma Rifle
Covenant Turret(mobile)

Grenades:
Plasma Grenade
Spike Grenade

Including:

Covenant:
Brutes
Jackals
Elites
Brute Chieftain

UNSC:

Medics

Spartans:
EOD
EVA
2 Mark II (Master Chief style)
Venator

(made by ~The Venator~)
Raptor
Recon
Hayabusa

ODSTs

Items:

Mjolnir Spartan Armor
- gives you a green Master Chief armor set

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/l5961 ... Mod+v4.rar

Last edited by Testpilot14 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:00 pm 

Really enjoying the mod.It allows me to play as the Marines in Halo whch is something that I find to be very awesome tbh. It would be cool to see the Spartans as hero units in-game( I see a model named Spartan, so I assume it's either very rare or unused.) I also think it'd be pretty awesome if you added plasma turrets for the covies and new turrets for the UNSC later down the road(Halo 3 MG for the minigun, Halo 2 MG turret for the normal one).

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:51 pm 

Tankhunter wrote:
Really enjoying the mod.It allows me to play as the Marines in Halo whch is something that I find to be very awesome tbh. It would be cool to see the Spartans as hero units in-game( I see a model named Spartan, so I assume it's either very rare or unused.) I also think it'd be pretty awesome if you added plasma turrets for the covies and new turrets for the UNSC later down the road(Halo 3 MG for the minigun, Halo 2 MG turret for the normal one).

That was one thing I wanted to finish before I released the mod. Was the faction specific turrets. I really want to make the turrets oh so badly but can't stand 3D modeling it :( . The spartan is in game, I just need to make his model more visible or to stick out. Idk if you noticed the energy sword either in the files, its a prototype because I am having difficulties with animating. Thanx for the feedback though.

Btw if you know how to 3D model, feel free to mess with the model for the turrets. You can send it to me then via PM and i can implement it into the mod(Credit will obvioulsy be given to ya). I was hoping for this mod to be developed by the community of RWR anyway. Thought it would be cool to have everyone give ideas, make weps, and models for everyone to enjoy.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:55 am 

I think that this mod is phenomenal, was very impressed with even the bare bones of it. Out of curiosity, are there any plans to include the other Covenant races? I imagine it would probably be pretty tough to do so I would assume not, but it would be cool if it did happen.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:57 pm 

I've been waiting for a halo mod like this to appear on RwR for a while. The character and weapon models are very well done. I would suggest on making spartans a different color than gray, since it blends too well with the marines and ODSTs. Examples of colors could be Master Chief's green or a random combination of two colors like custom game spartans. Also personally I tried adding the spartan's vest and model to the player's armory, but I still don't quite understand how to modify or add items.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:35 pm 

Ok this is a really well made mod.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:05 am 

Seraph7996 wrote:
I think that this mod is phenomenal, was very impressed with even the bare bones of it. Out of curiosity, are there any plans to include the other Covenant races? I imagine it would probably be pretty tough to do so I would assume not, but it would be cool if it did happen.

Yes, I was planning to add grunts as the first. But I need to get more experience in animating first to make the grunts woddling seem more realistic.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:11 am 

~The Venator~ wrote:
I've been waiting for a halo mod like this to appear on RwR for a while. The character and weapon models are very well done. I would suggest on making spartans a different color than gray, since it blends too well with the marines and ODSTs. Examples of colors could be Master Chief's green or a random combination of two colors like custom game spartans. Also personally I tried adding the spartan's vest and model to the player's armory, but I still don't quite understand how to modify or add items.

I was going to tinker with the models for the Spartans but i really wanted to get the mod out for some feedback (thx everyone :D ) I am going to make the models different colors, most likely blue, red, and gold. Btw give me suggestions for camos Ex. Blue as primary, orange as secondary, for the spartans. I might even use my own on halo reach ;)

I really hope to improve on 3d modeling and get some factions specific turrets. And maybe, just maybe vehicles! But that is ambitious for me at the moment.

warbrand2 wrote:
Ok this is a really well made mod.

Thx, worked off and on with this mod, but glad to get some bare bones done for it.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:19 am 

hey I have ripped the battle rifle out of this and am using it as a reskin in vanilla right now, well made model.

also can you make it so the AT weapons can be reloaded, makes more sense in halo lore.

A secondary suggestion would be to make the SAW and rail gun and give them exclusively to spartan soldiers (though player can use. rail should do like 400% damage)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:32 pm 

warbrand2 wrote:
hey I have ripped the battle rifle out of this and am using it as a reskin in vanilla right now, well made model.

also can you make it so the AT weapons can be reloaded, makes more sense in halo lore.

A secondary suggestion would be to make the SAW and rail gun and give them exclusively to spartan soldiers (though player can use. rail should do like 400% damage)

Yeah, only issue is the possibility of the AT weapon being unlimited but I will tinker with it. Or are you asking for it to be reloaded one at a time? The Saw and Railgun are good ideas, I needed some specific weapons for the Spartans. Now I have to work on special weapons for the Zealots and Generals(coming soon). I just hope Jack or Pasik respond to the question about the model's skeleton soon. If not then I will only be able to make jackals and brutes. Which would still add variety to the Convenant Faction.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next