It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 47 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 147

All times are UTC

Post subject: [V 2.0] TSUAE-FFP
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:06 pm 

Also known as The Super Ultra Awesome Enjoyment-Filled Fun Pack, TSUAEFFP is a selection of randoms bits and bobs i've been working on for the past day or two. It's my first mod, so criticism is very much appreciated. This pack includes:

The InstaSoldier Kits: Coming in two flavors!

Normal: Acts similar to a medkit. When used for a few seconds, it is consumed and out pops your very own soldier! You can carry 5 of them at a time. Costs 50 RP

EOD Edition: The normal edition, but instead it spawns EOD soldiers. Costs 150 RP and you can only carry two.
Buy them at your local armory today!

The Briefcase:

Normal: Cannot be bought from the armory. Found rarely on soldiers and, when used, plops out a stack of 100 dollar bills! (consumes the case in the process)

300$ Edition: Can be found even more rarely than the normal edition, and spits out a 300 dollar stack! YAY!

A brand new weapon

The Annihilator Grenade Launcher! The Annihilator is a jury-rigged M79 Grenade Launcher, complete with a precariously installed metal-reinforced stock, rotating chamber allowing for quick shots, and a bipod duct-taped to the front! It features a 35 round revolving chamber allowing for quick follow-up shots and the bipod providing a need accuracy boost. It cannot be bought from the armory, but can be found on enemy soldiers occasionally (very low chance).

The HUD icon for the Annihilator is still WIP, as is the animation. Neither are final.

New Call-Ins!

Precision bombing: Does what is says on the tin. Does a precision bombing strike, plane and everything. Comes in 4 and 8 bomb flavors.

And finally, drumroll please, the big kahuna, the grand finale, the...

SATTILITE-ASSISTED MISSLE STRIKE!
This baby costs 850 RP and takes a whole 20 seconds (or so) to fire, but has sweet custom models and sounds and a HUUUUUUUUGE 30m radius explosion to boot.
The explosion is still the dinky little grenade explosion though so it's not as good. Anyone with a better particle, hit me up.

Steam download link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1193081332

Alt download link: https://mega.nz/#F!MrBiGBQD!Rw8XXL5KuQzWxZcy0KqHwA
To download, simply click the "download as zip" function at the top and just plop the "TSUAEFFP" folder into the "media/packages/" folder of Running with Rifles. Activate it through the Quickplay menu.

Quick FAQ

Why do the calls go off the screen?: I don't know how to fix it, so deal with it I guess?

This mod sucks, it's imbalanced!: Yeah, no shit, whadda you expect out of a mod titled "The Super Ultra Awesome Enjoyment-Filled Fun Pack"?

What's the model of the InstaSoldier supposed to be?: It's the NATO standard symbol of friendly infantry.

Can you give me modding help?: I'm not the guy to ask but I might be able to help you.

Why does the Satellite Assisted Missile Strike's explosion look terrible?: I couldn't find a bigger one.

QUICK BEFORE I FORGET EDIT:

Huge thanks to "The Soldier" who helped me with a problem I had been stumped on for a while. Thanks a lot.
Also to you, for reading about and possibly playing this garbage fire of a mod.

VERSION 1.1

ALL previous versions of this mod are now deprecated, please replace the previous one with this newly linked folder.

Remove the chance for a soldier to spawn with the instasoldier default kit, and raised it and its eod version's prices by 50 rp

made the 300 briefcase slightly more common

changed the precision bombing strike's 4 and 8 bomb prices respectively.

VERSION 2.0

Added the Annihilator Grenade Launcher

Tweaked a few values

Fixed a horrendous animation bug with the Briefcases.