It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:57 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 41 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 28

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:10 pm 

hey, so how would i implement this mod into my game? thanks! :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:57 pm 

So i got the mod working, i wanted to say it was great!

could i get a list of all the vehicles?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:59 pm 

Mr.Gibbys wrote:
hey, so how would i implement this mod into my game? thanks! :D

Impliment this mod into your game? Well you need to download the current version of the mod (but keep eyes our, I'm still updating it and adding new stuff!) and extract the folder to your "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RunningWithRifles\media\overlays" folder.

Each faction also has only one vehicle except military!
Bandits have Technicals, Survivors have Pickup Trucks, Military has Humvee's and jeeps!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:44 am 

One of my favorite mods! The concept of zombies is always fun, but this mod pulled it off really well. The weapons are also fun to use, and the variety among the factions is another plus. I'd certainly be interested to see any further development!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:28 pm 

Daddyfatflab add me on Steam, so that we can discuss the workshop implementation of your mod as I would want to see it there for the next update (workshop release update).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:25 am 

Bonkaholic wrote:
One of my favorite mods! The concept of zombies is always fun, but this mod pulled it off really well. The weapons are also fun to use, and the variety among the factions is another plus. I'd certainly be interested to see any further development!

I am very glad you enjoy it! I would very much love to hear any suggestions if you have any! "Running with the dead" is turning into "Running out of ideas for me" :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:15 am 

Daddyfatflab wrote:
Bonkaholic wrote:

I am very glad you enjoy it! I would very much love to hear any suggestions if you have any! "Running with the dead" is turning into "Running out of ideas for me" :lol:

I don't think that you need to add new features anymore (at least for now). You should focus on balancing stuff out to have that done on workshop release ;)
You might add someone in your team to help you out. Maybe warbrand2 as he has some experience with weapons. Of course only if he is interested (and you as well). Just my 2 cents!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 3:12 pm 

Maybe to balance the survivors you could remove their vests and lower numbers to like half of what they are now

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:11 pm 

Hey, just figured I'd hop in and say this is nice to see the mod coming along like this, and the official Developer interest is really great too.

Looking forward to seeing your release on Steam Workshop!

Also, if you would be so kind as to credit me on the Steam Workshop page, that'd be really nice :)

Best of luck with the mod.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 5:23 am 

Tremozl wrote:
Hey, just figured I'd hop in and say this is nice to see the mod coming along like this, and the official Developer interest is really great too.

Looking forward to seeing your release on Steam Workshop!

Also, if you would be so kind as to credit me on the Steam Workshop page, that'd be really nice :)

Best of luck with the mod.

Hey! If ya ever read this, you have my gratitude for making such a grand mod! If ya ever feel like getting back into it, feel free to add me on steam! Names the same and all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next