It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 41 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 26

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:33 pm 

jordan234234 wrote:
Daddyfatflab wrote:
jordan234234 wrote:
In my opinion the bandits are the worst faction, there best weapon is the AA-12(the only weapon with stopping power, well the AK-47 is good to.) and if your not playing on the bandits there nearly always the first faction to die out.The survivors are always conquering the map. The military slow but steadily holds out till the survivors come along. That is just how see it any way. {Still want that flame-thrower tho :P}

Yeah I get that, there's still a lot of balance to do, and I haven't even touched the bandit faction yet. Id like ideas for weapons unique for them, kinda like what I did for the survivors. I also think it'd be a good idea to buff the bandits spawn rates. Balance is still an issue but it definitely has come a long way from the original.

But yea, if you need any ideas just ask me, I can help with that, I can help balance. Just PM me your contact info.

Sent a pm!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:09 pm 

I would love a CZ 550 as a sniper rifle for the survivors and i think the Shot-Rifle would fit the bandits more because of the inaccuracy! Just my oppinion.

Questions:

when are there going to be more maps for it?

And are you planning to add one huge map for the mod (What i would love is a map with alot of woods and small towns with houses and apartment buildings)

I hope you keep developing this mode since its awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:01 am 

Jordyyy wrote:
I would love a CZ 550 as a sniper rifle for the survivors and i think the Shot-Rifle would fit the bandits more because of the inaccuracy! Just my oppinion.

Questions:

And are you planning to add one huge map for the mod (What i would love is a map with alot of woods and small towns with houses and apartment buildings)

I dont know how to create maps and so its not currently on my todo list! However if you would like to or know anyone who would, I would love to talk to them! Why is the CZ 550 a weapon you think should be added?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:45 pm 

Daddyfatflab wrote:
Jordyyy wrote:

Questions:

I dont know how to create maps and so its not currently on my todo list! However if you would like to or know anyone who would, I would love to talk to them! Why is the CZ 550 a weapon you think should be added?

It is an accurate hunting civilian gun. And really cool looking. And the shot rifle is kindof unaccurate long distance. which annoys me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:15 pm 

Jordyyy wrote:
Daddyfatflab wrote:
Jordyyy wrote:

Questions:

It is an accurate hunting civilian gun. And really cool looking. And the shot rifle is kindof unaccurate long distance. which annoys me.

For the survivors im more focused on giving them unique crafted weapons. Its my design that I do not want standard regular weapons in their armory, so if you have any ideas to make a unique sniper rifle, il see if its good enough to replace the shot-sniper!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:54 am 

Great work so far, only glaring problem is squadmates throwing pipe-bombs while in vehicles. This causes a big problem in the way of vehicles spontaneously exploding.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:46 am 

please publish a detailed stats spreadsheet of all the items pls

Are there elite units with elite weapons?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:35 am 

This is one of the finest mods Ive played, the vehicle model is fantastic.
Heres some of my recommendations and notes:
-bots cannot use emplacements
-bots cannot self drive
-needs more cars
-the airstrike from the military faction does not work

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:20 am 

RefrigerRaider wrote:
This is one of the finest mods Ive played, the vehicle model is fantastic.
Heres some of my recommendations and notes:
-bots cannot use emplacements
-bots cannot self drive
-needs more cars
-the airstrike from the military faction does not work

Hello yes! To address your first two points, All ai is disabled from using either the vehicles or emplacements because if they were enabled, the zombie faction would be allowed to use them too, I am currently looking for a way to remedy this.

I dont have any current plans to add more vehicles or would even know where to start in terms of design and implementation.

and yes, the airstrike is broken as a result of updating our faction system which was outdated by a few years. Thank you for playing!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:01 am 

when a surivor bot sits in a pickup, they cant properly throw their bombs out the car when the car is moving and it hits the car instead.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next