It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:50 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 39 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 18

All times are UTC

Post subject: misc mod [1.2] [v1]
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:48 am 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z7bq7 ... sc_mod.rar

as it says in the title this is a mod containing misc and random things.

included is the following.

ARMOR

power armor
info: based on the USA iron man project (the real thing not the comic/movie character) this armor can take a beating with 9 levels of health, just be careful cause you do not know where you are at unless you look, also it is expensive.

Black ops armor
info: a hybrid of the camo suit and vest I, this light armor gives you a 2 hits of protection, and a 15% stealth bonus.

Hazmat suit
info: look like a hazmat unit, note gives stun protection but nothing else.

WEAPONS: primary

browning heavy machine gun
info: 50 rounds of high powered ammo, slows you down like the microgun but unlike the microgun does a lot of damage on hit.

XM42
info: a hand held flamethrower, capable of killing/damaging anything, be careful with this, cause one wrong move and you are dead to.

railgun
info: single shot, almost instant from gun to target, this thing can hit anything you see... to bad it takes a while to reload both requiring a bolt to be operated (recharge) and a round to be loaded.
note: fires projectiles so fast they damage vehicles and armor so be warned. (2 damage)

WEAPONS: secondary

m202 flash
info: a heavy RPG that fires 4 rounds at once, though they lack explosive damage, they more then make up for it in hit area allowing you to take out large groups with a single shot

m23 mod0
info: 12 shot suppressed pistol, unique feature fires in bursts.

.44 magnum revolver
info: 5 shot revolver with a light scope, fires as fast as you can pull the trigger. use either for its high damage and accuracy or ability to put thoughs 5 rounds down range in a second.

mp40
info: remnants of a test, 32 round smg in secondary slot almost no accuracy.

WEAPONS: grenades

napalm grenade
info: good group dispersal when thrown will detonate after 2.5 seconds showering the area in flame killing anything with in range. (not balanced pretty weak)

MIRV
info: test file to see if the napalm grenade could be made, is OP as when it detonates it fires off a huge amount of mortar shells in a small area... great for taking out vehicles.

MISC ITEMS

female elite, green
info: adds a redheaded female officer to the green faction.

SCREEN SHOTS
Spoiler:

Post subject: Re: misc mod [1.2] [v1]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:41 am 

nice mod! works well with v1.2 just 1 problem tho is it just me or am i the only one using the armors and weapons of this mod? could you possibly make the bots be able to use the mod's content too?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:07 pm 

The AI actually can not use most the stuff in this mod... well they can but not well.

for example the flamethrower, the AI will TK with it and will try to attack things at long range with it.

they also can not use side arms, and the armors had to be removed from their hands do to balance.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:11 am 

might i ask if is it possible to make a 1:100 spawn chance for the AI that uses the mod's content? i mean this mod is plain awesome especially the flamethrower and i would love to see the chance to go up against one even with the problem you mention. Like sort of a 'mini' boss. The hazmat suit would make a great pair with the XM42 while the PA could be paired with the MG and lastly the BO Armor with the railgun! but well if it really is not possible then i'll just leave it at that. i'm really enjoying the mod btw good job!