It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:58 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 47 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 81

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:37 pm 

Warlord33 wrote:
Very fun mod. I use it for most of my quick matches. I don't know if you are still active, but I just request that you add in the call for a buggy and also E.O.D armour. Having at least one of the extra snipers to respawn with would also be nice and much appreciated. I love the SMG for a secondary, I think it is a really nice touch. More things like that would be cool.
Not sure if you have ever played it, but in Urban Terror you (at least used to, havent played in a while) could have three weapons. A Primary, Secondary, and sidearm. Not sure if you could do that, but it was Assault rifles/grenade launchers/snipers/etc for primary, Secondary you had a choice of UMP/MP5K/Spaz 12 and for sidearm it was Barretta or Deagle. What I am trying to get at, is if you could either have more weapons for the secondary slot or add a sidearm slot, but I doubt you could do that. Although, I had an idea. Maybe you could do some sort of quick-draw pistol instead of a grenade. Just an idea though, dunno if it would work.
More grenades, respawnable flares, etc. Melee handheld weapons, being able to do a full run with certain weapons, the javelin rocket launcher, throwing knives, and others. I know this mod mainly adds stuff that was already in the game to the other parts of the game, but it would be cool if you could add these.
Oh, and finally, if you could add a call for proximity minefields, that would be epic.

Thanks for this awesome mod dude, and if you could add these things I would love you!

Since I was bored and the author doesn't seem to be active, I did a few changes to add the new vehicle, new call, eod vest, and weapons. No idea if it has problems or if it's unbalanced since I didn't test.

EDIT: Forgot the attachment lol, I'm so stupid :oops:

Attachments:
BalanceRethink.rar [259.47 KiB]
Downloaded 624 times

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:56 pm 

Bredf wrote:

Since I was bored and the author doesn't seem to be active, I did a few changes to add the new vehicle, new call, eod vest, and weapons. No idea if it has problems or if it's unbalanced since I didn't test.

I can see the files for it on your attatchment, but they do not show up in game? or am I being stupid and it is only for one faction? if so, which one is it btw :P.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:21 pm 

Warlord33 wrote:
Bredf wrote:

I can see the files for it on your attatchment, but they do not show up in game? or am I being stupid and it is only for one faction? if so, which one is it btw :P.

Oh sorry, my fault for not testing the mod. After starting a game with this mod on, I understood how things work in this mod(And played for a bit, very fun mod :lol: ), so I went and edited the new weapons so they're balanced. Javelin(stronger but pricier), Vector(similar to vanilla, uses secondary slot, higher kill prob while in combat then mp5sd but costs a few rp more) and Benelli M4 Supp(silenced, few rp more costy and kill prob lower then non silenced version) are available in the armory, while the microgun(upped kill prob, should be very deadly) needs to be found since it's a bit op imho.

EDIT: New file uploaded, also works on campaign.

Attachments:
BalanceRethink.rar [259.55 KiB]
Downloaded 608 times

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:06 pm 

Bredf wrote:
Oh sorry, my fault for not testing the mod. After starting a game with this mod on, I understood how things work in this mod(And played for a bit, very fun mod :lol: ), so I went and edited the new weapons so they're balanced. Javelin(stronger but pricier), Vector(similar to vanilla, uses secondary slot, higher kill prob while in combat then mp5sd but costs a few rp more) and Benelli M4 Supp(silenced, few rp more costy and kill prob lower then non silenced version) are available in the armory, while the microgun(upped kill prob, should be very deadly) needs to be found since it's a bit op imho.

I am really sorry xD, and you dont have to do this, but the buggy call is not there and also I cannot do the campaign. Also, with the machine pistol, how will you get it? bots don't use secondary weapons other than RL's and if you can't buy it then...IDK, that may be a noob thing to say. Never seen that pistol before other than in wiki soz. What I suggest is making it rare and have it at a very high price (1000, 2000, 3000 rp, somewhere round there). Either that or very high XP needed (20,000, anything more than 15,000 really because a lot of people will set their xp to 10,000, I do for this mod otherwise you don't get to try out the extra weapons :P)
Seriously though, respect for you for even bothering with someone like me ;). Want to play invasion or something some time?

Thanks in advance if you do, and the stuff you added is great anyway so far!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:52 pm 

Warlord33 wrote:
Bredf wrote:

I am really sorry xD, and you dont have to do this, but the buggy call is not there and also I cannot do the campaign. Also, with the machine pistol, how will you get it? bots don't use secondary weapons other than RL's and if you can't buy it then...IDK, that may be a noob thing to say. Never seen that pistol before other than in wiki soz. What I suggest is making it rare and have it at a very high price (1000, 2000, 3000 rp, somewhere round there). Either that or very high XP needed (20,000, anything more than 15,000 really because a lot of people will set their xp to 10,000, I do for this mod otherwise you don't get to try out the extra weapons :P)
Seriously though, respect for you for even bothering with someone like me ;). Want to play invasion or something some time?

Thanks in advance if you do, and the stuff you added is great anyway so far!

I didn't notice that the buggy call was missing, should be working now. As for the vector, I made it a bit stronger and now it has a rank req, along with the suppressed shotgun. The machine pistol doesn't seem to be included in the mod, maybe it was removed on purpose, and I'll keep it that way. Also campaign should be working now, took more time then I thought because I stumbled upon a problem which I'm still not sure what it is, but during the time I checked for the problem I made a few edits which should make sure campaign works properly.
Also I've been bored this weekend so no problem, I learned some things while fixing this mod :lol: . And since this is getting off-topic let's switch to PMs.

EDIT: Now updated for 1.22. A bug concerning pistols was fixed and a few minor changes were done.

Attachments:
BalanceRethinkV122Update.rar [260.28 KiB]
Downloaded 688 times
BalanceRethink.rar [260.26 KiB]
Downloaded 710 times