It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 49 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 162

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:39 pm 

Hey guys! I should've responded to you earlier, so sorry. As of right now there isn't too much I can expand on in this mod. The Flood was the plan for awhile but school and life got in the way of that and I couldn't get myself the time or motivation to continue. But now that school is over for me I will and do have more free time. So i may tinker here and there with this and when the map tutorial arrives then I KNOW I will test it out and see.

I do have another project I am working on in regards of modding though. So that will take most of my energy.

I do sincerely apologize to all of you that have been waiting for this mod to update. I should've stayed up to base with everyone on what was happening. I will say that I am extremely grateful for everyone who has downloaded this mod though. Its very humbling, especially considering the fact that almost 1000 people have downloaded this now.

So thanks again,

-Testpilot14-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:30 pm 

yeah we're still here too. You should perhaps upload the next update in the workshop so more people notice this awesome mod. looking forward on that flood. you could even perhaps make the flood work like the ones in Running with the Dead. won't be original but i really wouldn't wanna see the flood acting like another normal soldier. still. its your mod man so we'll see what you'll do. surprise us. keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:04 pm 

Hi. I've been keeping a close eye on this mod for a while, and I have to say, I'm impressed
, yet also dissappointed that, from the looks of it, all work on this mod has come to a standstill. Would really love to see a final, finished version of this mod, maybe add in the Prometheans too? Since Halo 5's release, there are a ton more ideas, vehicles, and enemies to add in with the inclusion of Soldiers, the Phaeton, the rework of many weapons and enemies, and the addition of boss characters to the game gives you the ability to make a vanilla-like faction instead of relying on Flood combat forms as a full faction. Love your work, and I hope to see you return to this mod soon!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:07 pm 

Just got back into playing RWR again and unfortunately, this mod no longer works with the current patch. a nice patch just to catch up with the current update should be nice.

Last edited by Reclaimer on Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:32 pm 

Here's a link to a fixed version:

https://www.mediafire.com/?hwao6i3ic0nisn8

The problem was that the all_weapons file was missing the buggy's machine gun.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:42 am 

Nice!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:02 am 

Testpilot14 wrote:
Hey guys! I should've responded to you earlier, so sorry. As of right now there isn't too much I can expand on in this mod. The Flood was the plan for awhile but school and life got in the way of that and I couldn't get myself the time or motivation to continue. But now that school is over for me I will and do have more free time. So i may tinker here and there with this and when the map tutorial arrives then I KNOW I will test it out and see.

I do have another project I am working on in regards of modding though. So that will take most of my energy.

I do sincerely apologize to all of you that have been waiting for this mod to update. I should've stayed up to base with everyone on what was happening. I will say that I am extremely grateful for everyone who has downloaded this mod though. Its very humbling, especially considering the fact that almost 1000 people have downloaded this now.

So thanks again,

-Testpilot14-

Are you still around to update this mod? When I went to play the mod, it just crashed my game.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:01 pm 

LitShadowOfLight wrote:
Testpilot14 wrote:

So thanks again,

-Testpilot14-

Are you still around to update this mod? When I went to play the mod, it just crashed my game.

Mods that are not updated for so long are most likely incompatible with recent versions of the game.
I expect mods which aren't on Steam Workshop to be discontinued.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10