It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:33 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 47 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 136

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:56 am 

you have the carry item drop rate set to max, 1.0 drop rate will always drop loot one of the settings is vests the other is loot.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:10 am 

but i kinda like the loot lol :lol: i spammed ODSTs and tanks with it. pretty cool. and if i wanna be fair i simply don't pick it up. but well sometimes i just can't help it so yeah it really is a greed problem to the originality of the game. might wanna ask the other modders on this problem tho. and it's nice knowing that we'll be having flood too! :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:12 pm 

warbrand2 wrote:
you have the carry item drop rate set to max, 1.0 drop rate will always drop loot one of the settings is vests the other is loot.

Ahh i noticed that earlier but glanced over it for some reason. Thank you. I don't know why but i thought it effected if they carry a medkit cause it said backpack. But that was horribly wrong :oops: .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:41 pm 

After much procrastination I finally finished the hayabusa model. :D
http://www.mediafire.com/view/r1z03uo82 ... _Model.png

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:58 pm 

Alright peeps, I'm expecting to release my next update soon. Still haven't gotten vehicles yet but one thing I'm thinking of doing instead of turrets is unmounted turrets. Basically if anyone played Halo:Reach here, the spartan George carried a MG turret with him at all times. So what I was thinking was that I'm going to make the MG for UNSC and Covenant and then make a model for George, a Brute Chieftain, and an Elite General then give them all unmounted turrets as their primary. So basically they will be tanky soldiers that are good for suppressing. The turret will be available in the Armory for maybe 70 to 100 RP. There will of course be a speed decrease and I will make animations for carrying it as well, and you also won't be able to go prone or crouch with it equipped. So feedback would be loved if you support this idea or do not.

I have been working with The Soldier for help in 3D modeling but there seems to be layer after layer of things needed to be done. So it will take getting used to for me, but number priority is to at least get mounted turret models for both factions to allow you to be able to defend areas with a different models instead of the normal vanilla turret.

I don't know if many of you noticed but I'm thinking of starting a server and getting this mod compatible with campaign. So then we can all play together and kill some Covies! Tell me if your interested at all. Keep in mind this will be a little bit of a test just to see how it works. So keep patient if it happens to crash or not work. Also I do not have a specific weekend or date of when this will happen either yet.

I do expect to release this update on either 6/17 or 6/18. I'm really loving the support from you guys. You are all the reason I'm continuing this project. And with help from others on bug squashing and making your own Spartan models and sending them to me this will be a great mod. Also I will be starting on the Flood soon. But I think the next update after this one coming up will consist of mainly animations, changing reloading sounds, and balancing some weapons.

Never expected to type this long of message but I figured I should address this to you all just for your own knowledge. Thanks again everyone for downloading my mod. This is truly my first BIG mod and I'm enjoying the experience and I hope you all are too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:46 pm 

Awesome to hear. I wish there were a way to be able to rip off the turrets from their mounts like you could in the halo games. Those unmounted turrets will work especially well with the new hip fire animations.

Looking forward to the release! If you ever need help/another set of hands, feel free to contact me. I'm great with modeling and weapon creation.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:35 am 

You could just use the microguns animations for the dismounted turret, as the microgun is a dismounted turret.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:57 am 

NEW VERSION
Halo mod v2

I've added numerous new weapons:
Covenant:
-Plasma grenade
-Spike grenade
-Brute Shot
-Brute Plasma Rifle

UNSC:
-M7 SMG

New Calls:

-Banshee Airstrike
-Longsword Airstrike

I added new Spartan models and Covenant models as well:

-Hayabusa Spartan Armor (thanks to ~The Venator~ for making this model)
-Halo 4 Venator model as well(not inspired by ~The Venator~'s name :P )
-Brute Chieftain

I did mess with some weapons and their stats as well. So be aware of that. Some noticable changes:

- changed Assault Rifle ammo count to 32
- changed Rocket Launcher sound to sound from Halo 3
- silenced SMG ammo count to 48

Fixed white background for Spiker image.

Added Faction specific shadows for troop call-ins

Fixed issue with large amounts of loot being dropped by Covenant forces

Added names for Spartans and for Covenant Races as well

--NOTE--
I updated the mod, so its now compatible with the new version of RWR. Which means there is different animations for weapons now. Some weapons may look odd when being held, I'm working on that at the time as well to make it look more pleasing.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/chs46 ... Mod+v2.rar

Hope you enjoy this update. I worked on this update with the spare time I had, apologies for the lack of additions this update. I had a very busy past 2 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is what I plan on adding next update:

-New faction specific Riot Shields
-Plasma Grenade Launcher
-New Covenant Sniper
-Unmounted MGs w/ new heavy hero soldiers
-Sound effects for aircraft when flying by
-New UNSC grenades
-Hesco Barriers back in(not sure why they are deleted)
Possibilities:

-Gravity Hammer
-Energy Sword
-New death sounds for each Faction
-Dialogue for each Faction
-A little Flood(slight chance)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:52 am 

finally. nice work! hope to see flood on the next update

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:57 pm 

Reclaimer wrote:
finally. nice work! hope to see flood on the next update

Thanx, I hope to get the flood in next update. It will just be models though. Later I will work on the animations but I do not want to procrastinate too long though on it. My priority after that will be getting the melee weapons to actually work. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next