It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:07 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 43 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 141

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:10 pm 

Alright new update is here. The download link is updated as well as the new additions.

A note to everyone: I have a project I will be working on(for this game still :P) that will take most if not all of my focus. So don't expect an update for awhile. Sry guys, I won't drop this mod. But I am just giving a warning that there will not be much new stuff for quite awhile.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:09 pm 

Yo. I have issues. When I start a map with the mod it crashes :/
How do I go around this? Am I missing something?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:57 pm 

try kcin122 solution on previous page. i'm lovin the update! 3 factions mods always makes me feel complete! although it seems i'm having trouble making the mod work with campaign. well it does load and all but i can't use any weapons. any idea?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:11 pm 

I haven't gotten the chance to test it :( I was really determined to get this update out before Monday(today) and was caught up with an issue with multiplayer in quick match. So yeah the troubleshooting took a good 4 hours with Jackmayol. I will look into it when I can. You may be able to see the attempt in the folder. I have a new folder for invasion to get it compatible. But it seems it wasn't perfectly done :/

Once I get this done. I really hope to get a server up and see how people like this in multiplayer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:43 am 

well i guess i'll just have to sit and wait. Good luck on the mp server! lookin forward to it

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:46 pm 

Nice to see that you're still supporting this. Not at my computer ATM, but does this update have the Insurrectionists (rebels)? Really wanting to try them out, always liked them in Halo Wars.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:08 pm 

It does have them! But they aren't really filled with much content yet. They are not too balanced as well. But they sure as hell will put up a fight. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:52 pm 

I'm a huge Halo nerd, so I couldn't help but play around with this mod.

I'm also a bit of a tinkerer, so I do that as well. Using some parts of the mod, for which all credit goes to testpilot14 and Bungie respectively, I've made a derivative mod. In it, the Graycollars are transferred from being notGermany to notUNSC (namely because I can't figure out how to make new factions :P). All default German weapons, alongside the camouflage suit because it isn't used by NPCs by default, have been reskinned and modified into UNSC equipment:

The G36 is now the MA5C Assault Rifle
The Glock 17 is now the M6C/SOCOM Magnum
The IMI Negev is now the M739 SAW
The M2 Carl Gustav is now the M41 SSR MAV/AW
The PSG-90 is now the SRS99C-S2 AM
The Scorpion-EVO is now the M7S SMG
The SPAS-12 is now the M90A CAWS
The Steyr TMP is now the M7 SMG
The Camouflage Suit is now an ODST Recon Suit

-----

In 2537, the UNSC Luck's Draw made a slipspace jump towards the Leonis Minoris system acting on orders to reinforce defensive forces with the 61st Marine Regiment. However, due to a slipspace anomaly of unknown cause, upon exiting slipspace the ship found itself in orbit above Earth.

Three months later, it's been determined that they've travelled backwards in time, and are on top of that within another timeline of history. Here, the United States and Russia, upon discovering the Aphresian continent, have engaged in a land grab that UNSC officers on board have decided cannot be allowed for either side.

Now, you are but one of thousands of UNSC Marines running with rifles, engaged in a three-way war between the three greatest powers that Earth has seen thus far. It is your duty to win victory for the side nicknamed Graycollars by both American and Russian forces.

Attachments:
File comment: Unzip the file and merge its contents with the vanilla and vanilla.winter folders under packages.
Halo mod.zip [1.93 MiB]
Downloaded 1067 times

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:02 pm 

Out of curiosity will this be posted to the SteamWorkshop once it's finished?

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:26 am 

Is this still being updated?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next