Do you like the new models?
YES 58%  58%  [ 11 ]
NO 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
NEEDS MORE 37%  37%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 19
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:28 am 

Avoh wrote:
The Soldier wrote:
This was probably my favorite mod, it's a shame to see it die so quickly. I'd happily just update the mod and get the link here, but I'm not sure if that's the most courteous thing to do when I'm not the creator.

If you'd like to keep working on this mod, especially since you probably have better knowledge for adding custom content... You can work on it if you'd like another project.

I also said before that anyone can use whatever models they want from the mod for anything they make. The main reason for me abandoning this mod is that I didn't feel like going through the process of making custom maps and that I'm not exactly "experienced" with 3d modeling... It's a decent amount of work to do anything else I'd actually WANT to do and I can't really justify the time spent on it compared to some of the other games I work on. Plus, nobody I know plays this game anymore... shame...

I just finished a map for men of war: assault squad 2 that took me about two weeks to 100% finish, haven't even play-tested it yet....... I fucking hate flora.... <.<

Thanks to everyone that offered feedback! Sorry it was kind've a letdown in the end. D:

Hey, we should play some MOWAS2 sometime. I'm about to play the game right now and use the editor with the badass Star Wars Mod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:30 am 

Ah, AS2. Busy working on Totaler Krieg with Sturm, if you've heard of the mod. :) Making gigantic maps for that, as well - I feel your pain. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:01 pm 

Yeah I love the Gem 2 engine. It does bug me how if buildings are floating then the space from it to the ground is an invisible barrier. I can't find a workaround for it. I just wanna make an awesome wookie tree village man :(

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:19 pm 

Testpilot14 wrote:
Yeah I love the Gem 2 engine. It does bug me how if buildings are floating then the space from it to the ground is an invisible barrier. I can't find a workaround for it. I just wanna make an awesome wookie tree village man :(

The GEM engine doesn't actually support multi-level buildings, which is why you can't have a bridge and have soldiers above and below it at the same time. It's one or the other, and that's set in the code.