A10.png
A10.png [ 643.24 KiB | Viewed 9177 times ]

[UPDATES 4/24]:
- Army of Ten now has Unique Skins
- Peons now have unique ranks
- Removed sci-fi weaponry [for now]
- Added A10 faction sayings.
- A10 campaign immersion increased [Now with more sayings :D]

Hello every one I am not sure how original this concept is here considering I just signed up to post this but I got my ONYX War mod to a playable state [During 0.93]
there are a lot of things I have yet to finish, but everyone can 'finadel' with it I guess...
A list of what I need/plan to do:
1: Add intro scene to campaign [If pos]
2: Add new sci-fi weapons
3: Add civilian, or swat faction
4: Add Faction Specific calls [In progress]
5: Add Faction specific phrases [In progress]
6: New maps [Kind of in progress using Inkscape as a map editor is very jarring O_o]
7: Allied factions [If pos]
8: ADD PERK SYSTEM
-
I'm mainly making this mod as a let's play thing for my YouTube channel anyone that wants to try it out can by downloading it from Google drive: https://drive.google.com/#folders/0BwSqzuv7a59TZFdQRngtbFMyOWM [PLEASE NOTE: Create a 'Media backup' folder because I can't be arsed to include it right now.]
-
ONYX War story: The Story takes place on a planet known as; Ascendant the citizens call it Land of Rifles in 2098, The United Nations funded Space exploration due to the increase of human population the UN ordered a exodus of people to explore the solar system until the carrier ships came across planets that had sustainable water, and air. In 2142 [Supposed to be like 1942 for World War reasons obviously.] When the Land of Rifles is at peace after an attack on it's capital; Sovereign on October 1st [A10 Anniversary] A war breaks out between Ascendant's Coalition A10, and the occult order Onyx. The Army of Ten see that losses will be so great but it's heroes: Armand 'SpartanAP117' Park, JP 'BurdenedDog' Fonnor, Stephen 'Peekaboo' Carter, Yuri 'Lucky' Griff, Brandon 'Reaper 1-1' Mansell, Hunter 'Darksider' Parker, Conrad 'ThoricHickory' DeVaney, Johnathan 'BatsTerminator' Voggs, Martin 'Gbin' Azzopardi, and the FNG Gray Bullin would be the last standing in an effort to annex Ascendant before Onyx forces every family, friend, person into submission.
-
Should you want to contribute anything: tutorials, artwork, soundfiles, etc... Pm me or email me at a10spartanap@gmail.com
Attachment:
File comment: Army of Ten team Gathered
Gathered.png
Gathered.png [ 1.09 MiB | Viewed 9177 times ]

Meet the Team:
AP: Red/Stealth [Sniper] [Armor: Shock]
Perk: [Leader Aura] When squad leader, AI units get a 30% accuracy boost, Player units within range move 10% faster.

YURI: Purple/Force Recon [Armor: Deciever]
Perk: [Deception] When squad leader if Yuri spots an enemy vehicle it glows [Each squad member added makes glow brighter.] When solo AI units take longer to fire on him.

Peekaboo: Cyan/Marksman [Armor: Archer]
Perk: [Scoped] Stephen can look down the map further

Hunter: Yellow/ Medic-Rifleman [Armor: Sulfer]
Perk: [Common Practice] Hunter can revive units 50% faster

Martin: Forest/Tech Sergeant [Armor: Fissure]
Perk: [Scramble] If leader, enemy comms are jammed. [Range more potent with each member added]

Reaper: White/CQC [Armor: Grim]
Perk: [Reaper of Souls] Reaper's firerate increases by 3% with each killstreak. [Max 4]

Johnny: Orange/Demolitions [Armor: Traffic]
Perk: [Safety First] Bats cannot be harmed by his own explosives. When leader he cannot harm allies. [Squad only]

Conrad: Drkprp./ Support [Armor: Gunnar]
Perk: [Resupply] When leader, kills generate rp [More potent with each member added]

JP: Green/Stealth [Armor: Oculus]
Perk: [Precise] JP does not lose accuracy while firing on the move.
Gray: Grey/Rifleman [FNG] [Armor: Morale]
Perk: [Timeless] 50% chance Gray can survive a bullet.