It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 36 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 36

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:46 pm 

Out of curiosity will this be posted to the SteamWorkshop once it's finished? I only ask because I'm too much of a wuss to mess around with the games folder out of fear that I'd mess something up.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:03 pm 

I intend to put Running with Blasters on the workshop, yes, even if I have to start from scratch (I'm hoping this mod's creator doesn't mind if I build it off of his while giving credit to him)... This mod, Running with Stormtroopers, I'll have to get ahold of the creator before I'd be comfortable putting his original, mostly unmodified, work up on there.

Ideally he could just download the slightly changed version I posted here and put it on Steam himself. If he's active in the near future I'll suggest he do that. Still waiting on PM permissions on this forum since I made an account specifically to post my previous post.

EDIT: There is already an abandoned mod called Running with Blasters, and just to make it clear I don't intend to hijack that mod's name. I will come up with something original!

Last edited by NorthRanger on Thu May 19, 2016 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:11 pm 

Hey North, does your revival contain the Rebellion and Empire. Cause if so I have a proposal if you are interested. Go ahead and PM me if you'd like.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:17 am 

Still don't have PM permission, but yeah the Galactic Civil War era is the plan. Running with Stormtroopers has weapons like the DC-15 and Senate Guard Rifle which I would not be making use of... I mean, in the future it could expand to include the CIS and Old Republic as factions but that isn't my priority.

If you send me a PM maybe I can reply to it?

EDIT: Apparently the post count required for PMs was 3!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:45 am 

I genuinely hope there are plans of adding light-saber users at absurdly high ranks or for absurdly expensive RP costs. I can't imagine exactly what would have to go into getting that ball rolling, but it shouldn't be ignored by any stretch of the imagination. I can imagine left clicking throwing the saber, and using melee for simple combat swings and such. How hard could it be? ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:31 am 

Folv wrote:
I genuinely hope there are plans of adding light-saber users at absurdly high ranks or for absurdly expensive RP costs. I can't imagine exactly what would have to go into getting that ball rolling, but it shouldn't be ignored by any stretch of the imagination. I can imagine left clicking throwing the saber, and using melee for simple combat swings and such. How hard could it be? ;)

The problem is, using right click makes you melee with the knife always. So either the knife model would have to be a light saber(which would be odd) or you make the melee light saber a primary weapon, and saber throw a secondary like a pistol.

EDIT: It seems some mods like Running with Clockworks have managed to have weapons with bayonets use bayonets on rifles instead of the knife. You should probably contact its creator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:55 pm 

I almost started work on a Star Wars mod, and then found this today. See if you can get this up on Steam Workshop, I'm sure many like myself would appreciate it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:55 am 

Torlo50 wrote:
I almost started work on a Star Wars mod, and then found this today. See if you can get this up on Steam Workshop, I'm sure many like myself would appreciate it.

The author of this mod hasn't been online since April 2016 and didn't post anything since April 2014.
You might just want to revive this mod yourself and put it on the workshop. In case the author comes back I am sure you'll find a deal. But don't forget to credit him!