It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:14 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 42 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 69

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:29 pm 

RandomMango wrote:
Having some issues with the game crashing whenever i'm playing with the commonwealth faction, the other two factions work just fine, could you please look into it?

Same here. I haven't figured what it could be linked to.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:54 am 

Sorry that I haven't been able to update this, I've been busy for the pat few months. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to update this for the next week or so, or even play the mod in that time.

If you could be kind enough to post the log file after you crash, that'd be much appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:44 pm 

Is anyone still interested in this mod? I'm just curious if it's worth continuing developing the Russians and some other items for this mod. I'm going to release an update for some skins in the coming days, but that's all I'm going to be doing unless the mod is still seeing some activity.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:18 pm 

Yes, I'm still interested. I see where you're coming from, the forums are a bit dead but I think you have a lot more lurkers and downloaders than you might think

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:05 pm 

I would be interested if there were some Tank models and other vehicles, but I understand developing those can be rather difficult.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:32 pm 

I can add vehicle models borrowed from Company of Heroes, but the texture quality won't be great due to me not really knowing how to UV map.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:01 pm 

The Soldier wrote:
Is anyone still interested in this mod? I'm just curious if it's worth continuing developing the Russians and some other items for this mod. I'm going to release an update for some skins in the coming days, but that's all I'm going to be doing unless the mod is still seeing some activity.

Im interested in this mod! I keep checking every now and then to see if its got compatibility for 1.0.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:52 pm 

@Pustovshka
Compatibility is already there - kind of forgot to put that in the title of the OP, woops. :P Most of the previous updates went through perfectly fine, it only breaks when there's new animations added to the game.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:25 am 

Have you by any chance fixed the issue with the British when playing (There was a mention of this earlier in the thread) and they crash, while the other factions are fine.

And another question I have, I'm interested in the France map that is available for download, where do I put it? I already tried putting it in media/maps but it doesn't work.

Thanks, and continue the great work you have with this mod!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:10 pm 

The crash that occurs with the British is completely out of my territory. It results in absolutely nothing, nothing in a -verbose log file and no crash dump. It's something I've just given up on now - no way of fixing that.

The map is currently completely WIP, work in progress - there's really nothing more than a single road and hedgerows. The AI on the map is terrible, as there's no real cover - one of them plops down a Sandbag and suddenly the AI clumps up around that single piece of cover. I'm currently designing a new map - smaller, but faster to work with and hopefully will be more detailed. If you do want to use it (at your own danger), just DL the file and extract it to the Packages folder.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next