It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:24 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 48 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 114

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Mod][1.0] Overlord
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:09 am 

IndyBender wrote:
Also... :lol: I downloaded the full game for free from a site. XD
Just ban this guy for his impertinence and stupidity!

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

Post subject: Re: [Mod][1.1] Overlord
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:53 pm 

Those white bullet tracers are really ugly, they just look like white lasers, is there a way to get rid of them or make them thin and orange or something?

Also the BAR machine gun is not in armory or anywhere now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:20 pm 

The B.A.R's in my dev version, and I didn't change anything to that, so there shouldn't be a reason why it isn't there. Hm.

Anyway, I thought about as much with the new tracers, although you're the first person to actually comment on them. Hurray! They've been removed in my dev version, and since it's a pain to do yourself. I'll just upload the current dev version. I'm in the midst of re-doing all the weapons icons, mind telling me how they look while you're at it?

https://www.mediafire.com/?ua37wt4aasa0dbw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:42 am 

Thx, that's a lot better and the B.A.R. is in there now.

I looked at some of the icons, they look fine for the most part but I think some could do with a little more contrast, like some look rather pale right now. and I also think the Garand is supposed to be brown. Oh and some of the sizes are off, like the sub machine guns look bigger than the rifles, and heavy machine guns look like the same size or smaller than rifles. And the Panzershreck was small too, I don't remember the the other stuff, but yeah the sizings I guess.

I realize now the tracers are more like trails for each shot, I wonder if it could actually be made to act more like a tracer like every so many shots, but anyway maybe you can try an orange color to the normal trails and see if it looks cooler. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:34 pm 

Yea, the icons are incomplete right now. Not all the weapons have the improved icons (currently, only the basic rifles, SMGs, MGs, and the occasional sniper rifle have them) and they haven't been sized yet.

I've made the tracers the same as they are in vanilla RwR - I could make the tracers orange and change them so they don't come every shot, but the consistency would be random.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:48 pm 

Before you posted ur new update I tried removing the bullet particles to remove the trails but it took them off entirely, it wasn't so cool with no trials/tracers either but you should try what you're talking about, it may be better than vanilla. :)

Edit: I just realized there's an option to set the trails from 0 to 50 or 100% in options. lol

So maybe just making it an orange color and setting it to 50% could do the trick. I think maybe it just really depends on the color now to make it look like a real tracer. Also, I think the fire rate for the thompson is too high maybe.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:01 pm 

Sorry to drop by a rather inactive post!

Hey I see you implemented the airstrike. Since your HUD icon is that of a P-47D, would you like me to edit the airstrike shadow from the original P-51D to the correct one?

EDIT: Lol I'm too fast :P here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/598ljfk8db5px9x/shadow_airstrike.png

Regards,
KetchupWarthog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:05 pm 

Hey, thanks. :) I'll make sure to include it in my next release once I've made all the new HUD images and resized them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:19 pm 

And just the good old Double Wasp engine of the authentic P-47D sound to go with it (in case some aviationists might complain about the Rolls-Royce Merlin sound of the P-51D)

https://www.mediafire.com/?j04uc1h23q701ab

Once again best regards, and sorry if I'm abit of a nuisance :cry:

KetchupWarthog

Post subject: Re: [Mod][1.2] Overlord
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:30 pm 

The mod should work fine with 1.2, but I've gone ahead and updated the necessary files to completely eliminate any crashes. Enjoy!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next