It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:31 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 38 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 54

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Mod][1.2] Overlord
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:08 pm 

I tried the mod and in my opinion it is really beauteous and funny. A real pleasure to be played...... a mod for real Soldier/s :P

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:54 pm 

sherman has a good model you cant hijack it

also the flak gun, does it take 2 people to shoot it or something? after testing only takes 1 and huge scope range

the fg42 is op as well lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:38 am 

Heh, anti-hijacking measures have been taken after certain players took one for their own devices. :D

I added two, what I like to call "pointless crew" to the Flak 36. The only job they have is to sit there and look pretty. :) You can order them out if you want with the modifier key + squad command, they're passengers.

I'll look into the FG-42.

...you know, the rest of the people here have absolutely no idea what we're talking about. I'll have to post some screenshots soon-ish.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:16 pm 

the fg42 is really good... like insanely good haha

it can kill more with 20 bullets than mg42 with 75 bullets

I dont know i still want it to be powerful as its a rare weapon you cant respawn with but idk if its too powerful right now, me and dio were reking it last night with that weapon (BTW we beat the map on normal difficulty with it)

https://vid.me/39v5

spawn glitch^^^^^^^ btw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:17 pm 

xr79 wrote:
Oh sweet, I am a master with blender, making the tanks would be a piece of cake, you just tell me what the limits I have to work with. like how detailed it can be and such. the textures will be piss easy (pardon my french) could i get a link to the .mesh plugin so I make sure to use the right one?

By the way, if you ever log onto the forums again, I've accepted this and I've sent you a PM.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:44 pm 

And I've updated the OP with some eye candy of what's to come with the Steam Workshop update. ;)

Post subject: Re: [Mod][2.0] Overlord
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:33 am 

Holly crap, if 2.0 adds all that stuff this mod will go to not just a mod but a total conversion! and the best mod ever for this game. How do you plan on putting it on the workshop when RWR does not have steam workshop support?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:20 am 

xr79 wrote:
Holly crap, if 2.0 adds all that stuff this mod will go to not just a mod but a total conversion! and the best mod ever for this game. How do you plan on putting it on the workshop when RWR does not have steam workshop support?

If you've missed it, the devs are adding Steam Workshop support. Might be happening in the next month or so, last time I asked JackMayol. :)

http://www.runningwithrifles.com/wp/?p=1537

Everything is ready for release - except the vehicle models. Still lacking a couple of UV maps and a model before I can release, but taking into consideration the amount of time those are going to take, it won't be for a while. May or may not make it in time for the grand release of Steam Workshop, but it will follow close on it's heels if I don't.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:46 am 

Looks good and sounds good, but, uh, how do I download it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:39 am 

Magaman wrote:
Looks good and sounds good, but, uh, how do I download it?

Removed it for the moment. It also wasn't functioning...very well under certain circumstances...in the previous update.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next