It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:37 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 48 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 81

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:15 pm 

Hey Master Blaster, I spoke with Pasik and sent him the bug that causes your multiplayer crashing.

He said the animation limit for multiplayer is 128 anims; your set has 134 animations (and also one additional duplicate for aiming left in a car.)

Just letting you know if you want to fix that at some point what the issue is; my plan was to upload a fixed set for you, but I couldn't decide which of your animations to omit (especially since there's so many nice Pistol anims.) Hope that helps!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:44 pm 

Tremozl wrote:
Hey Master Blaster, I spoke with Pasik and sent him the bug that causes your multiplayer crashing.

He said the animation limit for multiplayer is 128 anims; your set has 134 animations (and also one additional duplicate for aiming left in a car.)

Just letting you know if you want to fix that at some point what the issue is; my plan was to upload a fixed set for you, but I couldn't decide which of your animations to omit (especially since there's so many nice Pistol anims.) Hope that helps!

Thanks a bunch, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was wrong and I stalled on working on the mod at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:26 pm 

Updated, biggest changes being minibosses and civilian vehicles like in the base game.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:07 pm 

Hey Master Blaster. How did you add custom vehicles ingame, i got blender and tried all kind of diffrent ogre converters to get a vanilla jeep in blender so i know what size the actual model has to be but without any success yet. Care to share some of your insight? Would appreciate it!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:22 am 

Please make custom campaign for this mod.
Love it, keep up the good work!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:01 pm 

Outcast wrote:
Hey Master Blaster. How did you add custom vehicles ingame, i got blender and tried all kind of diffrent ogre converters to get a vanilla jeep in blender so i know what size the actual model has to be but without any success yet. Care to share some of your insight? Would appreciate it!

I don't actually use blender, I've just been using Wings3D. I haven't been able to import any of the RWR models, I just put my models into the game and adjusted the size after. I could upload some of my model files for reference if you think converting Wings3D stuff to Blender would be easier.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:38 pm 

Master Blaster wrote:
Outcast wrote:

I don't actually use blender, I've just been using Wings3D. I haven't been able to import any of the RWR models, I just put my models into the game and adjusted the size after. I could upload some of my model files for reference if you think converting Wings3D stuff to Blender would be easier.

If you could do that I would extremely grateful as well. Never could get the gist of making 3D models.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:18 pm 

Should make a ww2 mod next!! But include USSR!
Also why does Americans in this war? And have ww2 weapons?

Also what's the different in those two Russian factions? Is it just that they are wearing white clothes?
Also Russia should have a sniper as well :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:25 pm 

Tallestdavid wrote:
Should make a ww2 mod next!! But include USSR!
Also why does Americans in this war? And have ww2 weapons?

Also what's the different in those two Russian factions? Is it just that they are wearing white clothes?
Also Russia should have a sniper as well :D

One of the Russian factions is the Imperial Russian Army (White Russians) the others are the Bolshevik Revolutionaries. The Soviet revolution occurred during the war, and overthrew the Tsarists monarchy, after which the new Russian government surrendered to the Germans.

They also did not have Sniper Scopes for the Mosin during WW1.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:53 am 

Will it ever get some sort of campaign compatibility? That'd be more than great!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next