It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:28 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 42 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 30

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:58 pm 

Tatzelman wrote:
Do you plan to add something like equipment restricted to faction, different classes of soldiers?
Do the commonness values have to add up to 1?
What exactly does sustained_fire_grow_step and diminish_rate do? suppression, recoil?
Is the blast radius of the grenade moddable?

Equipment restricted to faction should already be in.
Nope. Petrenko's Running with MP40's (or is it harrified Running with Democracies) has commonness of over 5.
Sustained_fire_grow_step and sustained_fire_diminish_rate should decrease (or in fact increase) the lethality of a weapon by how many bullets have been successively fired.
Yes, but I think you will need to create a new blast animation/model/whatever. I once changed the blast radius, multiplying it 3 times. I threw a grenade halfway across the screen and it blew me up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm 

How can I restrict equipment then?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:25 pm 

hmm. I was unaware that faction specific equipment is in. I would check on that because I think that's a planned feature rather than an implemented one.

ComJak

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

ZnasVecKo wrote:
Tatzelman wrote:
Do you plan to add something like equipment restricted to faction, different classes of soldiers?
Do the commonness values have to add up to 1?
What exactly does sustained_fire_grow_step and diminish_rate do? suppression, recoil?
Is the blast radius of the grenade moddable?

Equipment restricted to faction should already be in.
Nope. Petrenko's Running with MP40's (or is it harrified Running with Democracies) has commonness of over 5.
Sustained_fire_grow_step and sustained_fire_diminish_rate should decrease (or in fact increase) the lethality of a weapon by how many bullets have been successively fired.
Yes, but I think you will need to create a new blast animation/model/whatever. I once changed the blast radius, multiplying it 3 times. I threw a grenade halfway across the screen and it blew me up.

To clarify, 1) Equipment restricted to factions isn't yet supported.

2) Commonness total sum is tracked, doesn't need to add up to 1.

3) sustained_fire_grow_step sets how much accuracy decreases per each successive shot, diminish_rate sets how fast accuracy restores back to normal state, doesn't affect lethality

4) Yes, see hand_grenade.projectile and change <result class="blast" radius="6.0" ..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 pm 
Site Admin

Tatzelman wrote:
I noticed that the m240 shooting sound in game is not like the soundfile I chose for it. It sounds odd, more like flopp than bang. I tried different sounds, all weird.
So I chose a vanilla file.
any idea what that might be?

I'd double-check that the sound file is 44100 Hz 16-bit mono. Also make sure the sound is normalized and loud enough, RWR tends to have some volume reduction built in.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:07 pm 

small update, look at first page

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:18 pm 

Tatzelman wrote:
small update, look at first page

Hey Tatzel, there are two download links, which is the right one?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:20 pm 

at the bottom is the most recent version. I´ll take the other out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:13 am 

So I see you took my bloody player models and tweaked them for your use and then didn't credit. Kthanks bro. Next time I update Newa dont bother stealing my freaking models and adding them to your mod also.
You could of just asked to use my models as a base(Which you did mind you, you did your own modds to them to make them your own and thats fine.) and I wouldn't of given two shifts if you did or not. What you did was shit dude. I downloaded you mod just because I liked the look of your vdv camo and wanted to see how you did it and even ASK YOU to put them in NEWA, and thats how I found out about this shit, kthx ass.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:01 pm 

newabortion wrote:
So I see you took my bloody player models and tweaked them for your use and then didn't credit. Kthanks bro. Next time I update Newa dont bother stealing my freaking models and adding them to your mod also.
You could of just asked to use my models as a base(Which you did mind you, you did your own modds to them to make them your own and thats fine.) and I wouldn't of given two shifts if you did or not. What you did was shit dude. I downloaded you mod just because I liked the look of your vdv camo and wanted to see how you did it and even ASK YOU to put them in NEWA, and thats how I found out about this shit, kthx ass.

Holy crap. Newabortion goes all apeshit. Awesome.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next