It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:49 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 76 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 289

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:22 pm 

The Soldier wrote:
@Visionhunter
Very much updated to the latest version. :) In fact, I'm 5 updates in and working on the 6th for this game version alone.

Cool, I'm eager to try this after my recent hiatus.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:27 pm 

The game keeps crashing repeatedly when playing as the British on the Castle/Keep map. No other problems so far, though the Greaser feels greatly underpowered.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:39 pm 

Yea, that crash is really weird. I have no idea what's causing it (it crashes on every map with any faction combination, regardless of anything else).

If it crashes again, could you give me a copy of your rwr_game.log?

And M3 Grease Gun is supposed to be a bit underpowered - at 1500 XP, you get access to the much better Thompson. :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:19 pm 

The Soldier wrote:
Yea, that crash is really weird. I have no idea what's causing it (it crashes on every map with any faction combination, regardless of anything else).

If it crashes again, could you give me a copy of your rwr_game.log?

And M3 Grease Gun is supposed to be a bit underpowered - at 1500 XP, you get access to the much better Thompson. :)

Shouldn't the Grease Gun have the same kill chance as the Thompson, but worse/more spread and slower RoF, being that it fires .45 ACP? Unless it already does.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:38 pm 

Yea, the Grease Gun is already like that - less accuracy, slower rate of fire. Same kill chance if I remember.

Although it is cheaper, if that means anything to you. :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:37 am 

What is the kill chance for thompson/grease gun/mp40/sten?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:04 pm 

You can find the weapon files in the following folder, if you own it through Steam and have the mod installed.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RunningWithRifles\media\overlays\RWH_97_5\weapons

Bar: 0.6
Bren: 0.5
Colt: 0.45
Enfield: 0.8
FG: 0.6
G43: 0.8
Garand: 0.8
Kar98K: 0.85
Carbine: 0.6
M3: 0.9
MG42: 0.38
Mosin: 0.85
MP40: 0.8
Sten: 0.8
STG44: 0.7
Thompson: 0.9
Walther: 0.45

I haven't taken into account things like 'decay start time' and 'decay end time', as I don't know what those do...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:34 pm 

Visionhunter wrote:
I haven't taken into account things like 'decay start time' and 'decay end time', as I don't know what those do...

decay_start_time = the amount of time to pass before the kill_probability value begins to decrease after the bullet is created

decay_end_time = the amount of time to pass before the kill_probability value will reach 0 after the bullet is created, making it harmless

~ * ~ * G R E Y * ~ * ~ * P R I D E * ~ * ~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:06 am 

Alright, I've tried using your mod and it crashed both times. Yes, both the game (.98) and the mod (.97.5) are the latest available. Yes, I did install both of these correctly. Yes, I activated the mod (black gold map, US and Werhmracht). And yes, you read my mind, it crashed around 75% loaded both times. Coincidence? Aliens? :ugeek:

I also saw your earlier post asking for rwr_game.log in regards to someone else's crash problems, but no such file exists. There is rwr_game, but that's the game itself 8-)

So... anybody have any thoughts? I also can't get a single bit of the RWTrenches mod to actually load either, if that's relevant, but I'll ask about that mod on it's respective page too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:29 pm 

I've yet to update the mod to .98 - been working on a map to accompany it. You're probably missing animations for certain vehicles or other things, depending on where you spawn - I believe I've got the Humvee (which was crashing Black Gold Estuary) added in my dev version.

I can always release the version now without the map, if anyone wants.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 20  Next