It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 41 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 22

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:54 am 

Tankhunter wrote:
You should update the OP with the new version of the mod, it still has a link to the original version fyi.

Well I thought about that. My 2 sides of that were:
1.maybe there are people that like the older version more than the new. So keeping the download link would be a little convenient.
2. they would still have the older versions installed. So this wouldn't be a problem.

Idk I will probably just change the link to the newest version as of now. That is where the new version info will be put as well.

Also fyi to everyone, the new version won't be around for some time. I never like saying this cause i don't like hearing it myself from modders of mods that I like on other games. But I feel like taking a break for some time. It won't be a month though. Modding can be somewhat frustrating and I feel like relaxing from it for about a week or 2. Thanks for downloading my mod everyone and I hope you guys will come around to download the new version soon. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:29 pm 

just take it easy man don't rush else you'll end up like ubisoft. i'll still wait for the next update. hope to see the flood soon ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:09 pm 

it's almost 4 weeks is this mod discontinued? i'm really looking forward for the flood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:28 pm 

Yeah my apologies. I can't really determine why I can't get into the mood to continue working on this mod. I fear that I may have burned myself out completely on the game for the time being. I know I promised to work on my mod after my break, and I feel really bad breaking that promise. But I just can't seem to muster up the strength to hop back on the game and work on the flood.

I can assure you that more content will come. Its just the question of when.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:07 am 

Alright. So a little update to eveyone. And it has been long overdue. I had stopped working on this for some time, maybe 2 months now. So I just got back in action and I now have a new member that is gonna be helping me as well. So expect some good stuff.

Now on the basis of Flood that I promised a while back. May not be here anytime soon.

As of now I am working on some spartan models and the HMGs. I have actually gotten the Mobile turrets working now. But they still need some balancing etc. As well as the new United Rebel Front. Which were publicized in Halo Wars and were the pesky rebels around the map. They are gonna have different models with some reworks of UNSC weapons and some unique weapons.

I am going to be erasing the information on the front page as well but will mash up some of the info to still be there. In advance that link will always have the newest version link as of now. So yet again, sorry for the long pause everyone and I'm amazed at the 480(and rising) downloads for my mod. :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:01 pm 

Thought you totally dropped this one. Nice to see some confirmation of an update! Will the rebels be part of the next update?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:11 pm 

Reclaimer wrote:
Thought you totally dropped this one. Nice to see some confirmation of an update! Will the rebels be part of the next update?

For certain. :D

I could never drop this mod man. Love making it and seeing the people enjoying it. Warms my heart :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:14 am 

Does that mean we'll see flood eventually??? God i love updates and confirmations! Also, with rebels in the fight, that means we're gonna get 3 factions. That means we can start having a custom campaign, right? sorry for all the questions its just that i'm really really looking forward to it! Good luck! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:35 pm 

Haha, I'm pumped too. Once I get the third faction in then yes. It will be compatible with Campaign :D . I would just have to work on a few things to get it ready. Which is another step closer to a Multiplayer server if possible.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:39 am 

a multiplayer server? :shock: damn i'm pretty hyped for that one! Just don't get yourself too worked out. We'll just be waiting for the update for now :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next