It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:19 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 38 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 15

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:40 am 

K, good luck!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:32 am 

Btw I'm not sure when was the last time you checked your weapon stats, but damn looks like the Welrod isn't suppressed, and the M1911 and Walther P38 is!! :lol:

Speaking of which, may I create Webley Mk VI and High Standard HDM based off your M1911 and P38 models? It should give the Brits a standard issue sidearm and Americans a stealth pistol. You won't have to worry about weapon balancing; I'll base it on the values you already set. Up to you :)

Edit: I suck at photoshopping. The HUD might need your help :?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:38 pm 

The Webley Mk. IV is already in the dev version of my mod, mainly as a sidearm for the Captain special soldier type (who calls down hell on earth upon his enemies).

I don't plan for the HDM to be available for the Americans - they're planned to be more blitzkrieg than stealth. Adding more content is nice, but it's not always needed for me to get the feel of a faction. The British with their Marine Commandos get a more stealthy aspect with their balanced faction.

Post subject: Re: [Mod][1.0] Overlord
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:48 pm 

New front page, people. Nice, fancy layout with some actual color this time around. Took me a few hours to craft it, I hope it doesn't hurt your eyes too much. :)

Oh, and did I mention there's a new update as well as a new map out now? Go and check it out, it's been in the works for about 3 months now - bury me with any questions or comments you have, I'm going to need it, especially with the map.

There's been so much added, in fact, that I think it's earned a change of name. Something more fitting.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:06 pm 

Love the map! brilliant for 200 a side. I just wish the starting areas were fixed.
Very good work!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:03 am 

By the way, the OP now has an image as the main hunk of text for the mod - if anyone's having difficulty reading it or the such, just tell me and I can revert it to a more conventional text-based post.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:48 am 

I can't find the map. It's not in the map section when I go to quick match, where do i find it?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:33 pm 

PyroMoose wrote:
I can't find the map. It's not in the map section when I go to quick match, where do i find it?

Did you download and properly install the seperatend map file? Currently, the game doesn'tallow for overlays and naoa to be bundled together while still keeping the same functionality.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:13 pm 

Hi.
I'm not entirely sure if this was intentional or not, but Commonwealth, as well as United States, do not spawn on the beachhead, but instead up into the hedgerows, while the Germans spawn on the beachhead. Needless to say I was confused. Likewise, It's a beautiful map and I love this mod and appreciate all the work put into it, but I noticed no one had stated the spawns were odd.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:35 pm 

Nightmare wrote:
Hi.
I'm not entirely sure if this was intentional or not, but Commonwealth, as well as United States, do not spawn on the beachhead, but instead up into the hedgerows, while the Germans spawn on the beachhead. Needless to say I was confused. Likewise, It's a beautiful map and I love this mod and appreciate all the work put into it, but I noticed no one had stated the spawns were odd.

Starting spawns in RWR are random.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 20  Next