It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:06 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 42 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 22

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:56 pm 

I have to say that I didn't experience that problem yet. I did throw grenades and even picked up a rifle to fight against the Survivors, so maybe that problem is on your end? But it would be strange if it was so. I don't know alote about modding but maybe you can disable the option that zombies can pick up weapons?

Well, horde leader is pretty fun to play though, especially with friends, just to kill them as a zombie :lol:

Anyhow, the zombies are pretty nice so far. Only the radio option is a bit overpowered.

Ps. Nice to hear that you still have interest to further develop this mod. Keep it up

Many thanks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:58 pm 

Thank you, Insanmiac and Bluedrake42 for the videos - very much appreciated! :) Guess that tells me I should be working on this mod a bit more than I currently am. Look forward to a content update around the time of the full game release!

Planning a few new zombie types, including a tank, a speed runner, and (if at all possible) an explosive zombie. The player's weapon arsenal will be expanded with a radio that's worn on the chest, to enable some call-ins such as mortars or military personnel/vehicles, and a larger variety of pistols with some revovlers and semi-autos.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:49 pm 

And a nice big update! Added three zombie types, two more pistols, call-ins for survivors, and added a larger police presence. Some balance updates with weapons, mainly price and kill chance. Check it out everyone, it's pretty fun. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:02 pm 

First awesome mod. Cant seem to stop playing it. But iv been having a few issues. I cant seem to find bombs, machete or any kinds of other weapons not found in the armory. And the tank is nearly impossible to kill considering there is know bombs. I tried deleting him out of the folders but im not that good with this so it didn't work. If you could help me find away to turn him off it would be much appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:48 am 

Nail Bombs are used by the AI rather nicely, just watch out for the long fuse time - you might run into them.

In testing, I had made the Tank immune to everything except explosives. After about 30 seconds of testing, I realized the horrible mistake that I had made and decided to make it immune to bullets, but not melee and explosives. So you can still punch the undead piece of meat to death if you get close enough - it'll stun him every time, so take advantage of that and run or punch him some more if no other zombie is around. Although it's still completely overpowered against the AI, I'm going to have to make an explosive-type weapon for the AI to use to help counter it.

By the way, the Machete is a sort of artifact of some tests - it works, but the AI uses it poorly and it's even difficult for humans to use because of the slowdown that occurs when swinging.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:36 am 

And updated for 1.1.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:36 pm 

Sorry, but I literally made an account here yesterday. Been playing running with rifles for a little while, but yeah. BTW call me turkey...

I am a n00b at this kind of thing, where do you put the texture files? and thanks in advance. From what I have played/seen this seems like it is awesome!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:27 pm 

Alright, so I've ceased development of this thing in favor of another project. For the moment, it should function with RwR version 1.2, but don't expect me to update this with more content in the near future.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:22 pm 

Love this mod. Just I wish there was Russian weapons.

Is there any info on adding Russian weapons? Or body armor that change the skin? :D
I want at least an ak-12 or AK-74m :)

Im a stalker fan. ("Game stalker" not creepy stalker)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:43 am 

I was playing with the ai zombies, but they sometimes not running straight towards me, and running back and forth . That's strange.

By the way, is it possible to apply this mod to my dedicated server? How? Just put it in the overlay folder? How do I customize the setting?